The tour includes Plaza de Mayo, founded in 1884 and home to the most important historical events in Buenos Aires and Argentina. Our guide tells us all about this neuralgic area: its surroundings, its most emblematic buildings, and its protagonists. Here, it is located the famous Casa Rosada, the seat where the President governs Argentina every day.
We continue along the Avenida de Mayo and walk across the oldest residential district of the city: San Telmo. It is as if we were back in time ... We walk around its cobbled streets, we discover its antique shops, and its eccentric buildings reveal us the style of that Buenos Aires of 1880.
The tour also takes us to La Boca, the legendary tango neighborhood, Caminito, football club Boca and its famous stadium. Here we can improvise some tango steps with dancing couples showing their talent in every corner. Or, alternatively, try an alfajor (irresistibly sweet delicacy of Argentina), talk about Maradona, or buy souvenirs at one of the so many souvenir shops.
What follows is a radical change of scenery, we return to the 2016 Buenos Aires and its most modern neighborhood: Puerto Madero (Or downtown Miami? The resemblance is undeniable?). Its skyscrapers, the highest in the city, in contrast to some of the most beautiful and cared green spaces. Here it is the famous Puente de la Mujer de Santiago Calatrava, the only work of his authorship is in Latin America.
We continue the trip to the neighborhoods of Retiro, Palermo and Recoleta, where the famous cemetery, the oldest in the city, are remains of illustrious personalities from Argentina as Evita Peron.
It's time to say goodbye, but with the satisfaction of having traveled the most beautiful neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, having known its history, its people and its secrets...
* ITALIAN LANGUAGE: Ciao signori! Regular tours in Italian.
* ON BOARD LUNCH: Finish the tour with a two-hour lunch in the Rio de la Plata, on board a boat with the best view of the city of Buenos Aires. Our exquisite menu includes starter, main course and dessert (excluding drinks).
* LUNCH IN PUERTO MADERO: Finish the tour with a two-hour lunch at one of the gastronomic centers of the city: Puerto Madero. Facing the harbor docks, with beautiful views of the neighborhood, our exquisite menu includes starter, main course and dessert (excluding drinks).
* IL BERSAGLIERE LUNCH: Does not include food or drink. Only transfers from central hotels to the restaurant Il Bersagliere and guided tour of the castle. Each passenger will pay in the restaurant what they consume.
Meeting point: passenger hotel (downtown area).
Farewell point: you can choose among several downtown areas; you coordinate with the guide.
Daily tours at 10 am and 2.30 pm (pick up may start an hour before the tour).
Lunch (optional) only on morning tours.
Tour length: 4 / 5 hs. without lunch; 6 hs. With lunch included.
This tour includes:
* Guides in English, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian (optional)
* Groups of up to 45 passengers per bus (*)
* Pick up at hotel (some hotels in Downtown only)
* Stops with hop off: Plaza de Mayo and La Boca
* Lunch sailing along Río de la Plata, Puerto Madero or Il Bersagliere by your choice (optional)
(*) If you prefer a smaller group, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Plaza de Mayo
* El Cabildo
* Buenos Aires Cathedral
* Pirámide de Mayo
* Avenida de Mayo
* San Telmo
* La Boca
* La Bombonera (Boca Soccer Stadium)
* Puerto Madero
* Puente de la Mujer
* Recoleta Cemetery