A few kilometers from the city of Buenos Aires there appear the famous suburbs: San Isidro and Tigre. An area of islands, stunning homes, tree-lined streets, and unmissable coastal views.
Parana River Delta is the nicest thing in Tigre, one of the largest in the world with 14,000 kilometers long ... And this tour invites you to sail across it! Our boat ride through the Delta canals starts from the port of Tigre. Along a 90 minute trip by boat with magnificent views of Buenos Aires, and its flora and fauna.
Our trip back to Buenos Aires becomes a panoramic tour from where we can admire the most prosperous residences in the area. Here, we make a stop at San Isidro to meet its historic center and its Neo-Gothic style famous cathedral.
The tour ends at our bus, which leads us to take the last ride through the suburbs to know, for example, the Presidential Quinta de Olivos, where the President of Argentina currently lives with his family.
In total, five hours that allow us to know the charm of the suburbs, its country house history and wealthy people, also its river, the flora and fauna ... No doubt, you will get an unforgettable day!
* LUNCH IN PUERTO MADERO: Finish the tour with a two-hour lunch at one of the gastronomic centers of the city: Puerto Madero. Facing the harbor docks, with beautiful views of the neighborhood, our exquisite menu includes starter, main course and dessert (excluding drinks).
Meeting point: the hotel passenger (central area).
Farewell point: You choose between various central locations in the city; this is coordinated with the guide.
Daily tours at 10 am and 14pm, on Sunday at 10 am (passengers pick up may start an hour before the tour)
Tour length: 4/5 hours.
This tour includes:
* Guides in English, Portuguese and Spanish
* Groups of up to 45 passengers per bus
* Pick up by hotel
* Sailing boat
* Stops with Tigre and San Isidro hop off.
* Lunch at Puerto Madero (optional).
* Tigre City
* Parana River (navigation)
* Old town of San Isidro
* Cathedral of San Isidro
* Presidential Quinta de Olivos
*Lunch in Puerto Madero (optional)